The purpose of camouflage is to correct skin color defects, asymmetry problems, and to create the illusion of smoother skin. Scar Camouflage procedures can alter appearance, but also the psychological and emotional well being. Most cases see a great improvement from one session, however anticipate the process requires up to three separate sessions.We recommend emailing a photo of your scar/camouflage area to be treated for review at email@example.com
What Scars can be treated?
- Breast Reconstruction Scars
- Breast Reduction and Augmentation Lift Scars
- Plastic Surgery Scars from Face Lift
- Lip scar from Injectable fillers
- Piercing Scars on Face
- Blepharoplasty aka Eye Lid Surgery Scars
- Thyroid Scars on Neck
- Scars in Eye Brows from injury
- Scars from Accidents or Burns( only white not red/ hypertrophic)
- Biopsy Scars from Mohs
- Top Surgery scars
Dry Needling aka Multitrepanic Collagen Actuation or (MCA) is a new method of micropigmentation first developed by laser specialist Dr. Schreibner. MCA utilizes a dry needle technique (i.e. containing no pigmentation) in order to treat… however some scars will require use of carefully selected camouflage pigments to complement skintone and this will be assessed at a scheduled appointment.